Hello All,
My name is Kristen Radian. I am very new to the act of blogging, so I will treat this as an opportunity to give a little background about myself.
I am a single mother of 11 year old twins,
who by the way, could probably do this better than I can. Currently I work as a
Colorist/Stylist at
Expressions Hair Studio. My major is Humanities with an Art Option. Things I'm interested in are:
- Motherhood
- Art
- Tattoos
- Cooking
I started down this path 15 years ago, but life happens and I chose to come back to school to show my children that finishing what you start is just as important as following your dreams. Luckily, I am able to do both now. Hopefully I can look back at this first blog and be blown away by how much I have learned and been able to translate into computer competency. This is my open letter, or better yet blog, to introduce myself; so good luck and here we go!
Nicely done.
ReplyDeleteFull credit: 10 points.